Friday 10 March 2017

Hello, my name is Hazel and this is my blog on poverty.


This blog is going to discuss the different forms of poverty: locally, nationally, and internationally. I chose this particular topic because poverty is something that happens everywhere and is quite a taboo topic, of course we see the adds on TV for hunger and poverty but I feel as if nobody fully understand the extent of this epidemic. In this blog I am going to define poverty and talk about the geography behind it all. I am not jumping on here and writing everything in stone, I am just trying to help shed some light on serious issues.

Poverty:

By definition Poverty is the state of being extremely poor, however I feel as if it is much morer then that, in this discussion I am going to talk about the geography behind poverty. In more simple terms: the foundation is which poverty is based. I am writing this post as an introduction into the topic and to set up the rest of my findings and opinions in an appropriate manner. As somebody who has an interest in poverty and humanitarian ideals I chose this topic as its something I feel passionate about.



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment